Hehehe! Was tagged by Divs ages ago. Thanks to my corp n/w, I couldn't even read why I was tagged! Anyhoo, now finally got it! Now, lemme do some software mantra and do the "Powered by Ctrl + C, Driven by Ctrl+V" thingy. Write 8 points about my perfect lover so here are the eight points:
Rules of the game are … 1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. 2. Need to mention the sex of the target. 3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged. 4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
So, here goes....
Sex of the target - Female [Now, that really makes me wonder, why such a particular term "target" is used. I mean it really sounds like we are gonna bazoooka them or something]
My perfect lover:
1. Bubbly: Why I choose this term over anything else is the fact that I don't like depressed people too much, and I think my perfect lover would be as bubbly and outgoing if not more than me
2. Good lookin: Hehehe, obviously duh! I am not talking whoa or woweee or "woo woo", but something that I would consider - pleasant!!
3. A Music lover - and generically someone who appreciates creativity! I cannot live without music in my life. I have always had this thing for females who can sing, but not in one of those really high-pitched voices, but one of those husky sexy voices. [More on 4]. It would be amazing if she knows the Carnatic music genre and can play the veena, especially me being the metal lover
4. A husky voice with a sensible mind: Shouldn't giggle and tumble at anything that I say. Should be creative in humor herself like me!
5. Open, god-fearing and saner than me: I am open, but I am NOT exactly God-fearing. I think my perfect lover would help me interested in God, visiting temples, just for her charming company, if not for god [;-)]. She has got to be more grounded than me. I, my mind, fly more than what polythene caught in a tornado!!
6. Interesting to talk to: I can talk about anything, so she must be able to too. Now, not that I hate monologues, but I love dialogues :-D!
7. Cooking: Now, how could I forget that huh? She must be an awesome cook! I am willing to help her and teach her, but would love to have food cooked by her
8. A family-person??: Hmm, I can't make up my mind about this, but I would love if she gets along with my mom. I am used to seeing Mother-in-law vs Bride/lover fights, and I don't want that to happen in my family. And she must be "the" perfect companion even with my sissy!!
Hmmm, there it goes.
Now to tag people! I don't know many people in the blog world! So, I wouldn't be able to tag many people. Now, when I did a small search and try to put the tag on the few that I _do_ know, well, they are already tagged. For one, I am late on the scene [Thank you n/w b-(] but, hey I am gonna tag!! Here is my list
Akshay - Juni
Anoop - Rusty Snoopy
Well, that's it! I can't give it to more people! I dunno! Anyhoo!! Just wanted to make a comment. I think the perfect lover is someone who actually meshes with me completing the stuff that I am NOT! Sounds philo and full of air, but hell I can't word it properly rite now for the lack of time and the creeping in of boredom!