Hmmm, love marriage v arranged marriage. Here's a software engineer's perspective on the same.
*Note: E-mail forward.
Which One Will You Go For??
Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage?
- Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set of functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the candidate we like.
- Family system hangs because hardware (called Parents) is not responding.
- You are the project leader so "U" are responsible for implementation and execution of PROJECT- married life.
- Client expectations include exciting feature as spouse cooking food, washing clothes etc.
- Love Marriage is like Windows, beautiful n seductive.... Yet one never knows when it will crash....
- Similar to object oriented programming approach. We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her. The functions are added to supplement the main program. The functions can be added or deleted.
- Compatible with hardware( Parents).
- You are a team member under project leader (parents) so they are responsible for successful execution of project Married life.
- All these features are covered in the SRS (System Req. Specification) as required features.
- Arranged Marriage is like Unix .... boring n colorless... still extremely reliable n robust.
Hehehe, funny =D!