Work out people... It makes you feel so good and can convert even asloth like me to into an active person.. ;-)!! I joined a gym 3 days ago and have had 3 days of working out so far. Well, aches and spasms not-withstanding, it's been amazing. I found out some muscles existed in my body that I never knew of, when they cried bloody murder when I started to exercise them! I have decided to continue this work out for a few reasons -
- I feel a lot more active. I used to sleep for about 8-10 hours on a normal weekday and about 14-18 hours during the weekends. After the work-out regime has started, I am having blissful sleep for about 6-7 hours and after that I am actually feeling a lot more energetic :-)
- Food is getting digested and that too the hard-brot [hard bread] and cheese and I dont feel guilty of the love-handles I was developing eatin that!
- To come over the shock and shame of my work out weights. :-D!! For e.g. for a machine, used to work out my biceps, I am using a weight setting of 40kgs. I saw a girl next to me pull 60kgs, as if she were lifting a piece of cloth!!
- I owe this much to the erstwhile fat me!!
My work out regime for the next
10 8 workouts is
- 10 minutes of warm up, I do the exercise bike at about 60-80 revs per minute in a 3 setting. [Don't even ask me what those numbers mean :-P]
- 2-3 sets of 15-20 reps of biceps, triceps, abs, upper
back, lower back, upper shoulder, lower shoulder, legs, calves, inner
thigh strengthening work out. At the end of
108 workouts, they will revise the plan depending on whether the muscles have adapted to the current weight settings
- Stretches - feels amazing @ the end of this allrite, kills me whilst doing it :-D!
- At least 30 minutes of cardio - I do a combo of 10-20 minutes of treadmill @ 10kmph, 20 minutes of crosstrainers [Thinking of doing the boat rowing thing - loooks cool :-P]
And then I come back and cook lunch [during weekends] and plan to cook dinner [during weekdays]. Feels good, so good. I am then active for the rest of the day [weekends] and sleep like a baby [weekdays]!! Yippee!! Hopefully I manage to continue this work out regime!! *Fingers crossed*!
Btw, check out my gym's website: http://www.mcfit.de/
powered by performancing firefox